7 Days of Creative Leaps ! (Summer Chakra Edition)
I am BEYOND excited to be sharing this long-time study with you all. I have been researching into the chakra system since my yoga journey began in 2001. Over my 15 years of practice, the chakras have amplified my self-inquiry, self-study and both my art&yoga practice. As a budding Yoga Psychologist, this 7 days course is a taste in the richness of the chakra map! As I do with everything I want to understand it better.... I PAINT IT!
Join me for this colourful adventure!!!
TAKE THE LEAP!
What do you have to loose, but 15$?
From Monday July 4th- 10th, 2016
Themed: "CHAKRAS" . No Painting Experience needed.
The chakras are a colossal part of yoga philosophy. They are loosely translated into wheels of energy located within the vertical invisible axis of the body. In total, there is 7 chakras location. Each vortex is connected to our physical/psychological functioning and directly related to the understanding of who we are.
Join me and students from around the world as we discover the world of chakra's and how paintings them can bring us a deeper sense of balance and wisdom into our human condition.
EVERY DAY FOR 7 DAYS, WE WILL EXPLORE ONE CHAKRA. ESTELLE WILL ALSO HAVE MINI VIDEO LESSONS INTO MUDRAS (HAND VARIATIONS), PRANAYAMA ( BREATHING TECHNIQUE) AND AROMATHERAPY (ESSENTIAL OILS) THAT CAN FURTHER HELP TO EXPLORE EACH DIMENSION OF THE CHAKRA AS A 'MAP OF YOGA'.
Come in, enjoy 7 days for ONLY 15$.
(NO YOGA EXPERIENCE NEEDED, NO PAINTING EXPERIENCE NEEDED)
- Being added to a Secret Facebook Group of like-minded creative individual
- Being added to a membership site through the Estelle Thomson Art & Yoga Website
- I will guide you each day with a chakra, inspiration and painting prompt.
- you will connect with others in the creative leap challenge by sharing your journey. Extra's will include lively video session, original lessons & overall artful fun!!
- Investment : 15$ ( do the math, that's two buck a day... cheap!) + probably 10$ of Materials
Time investment: do you log in on Facebook at least once a day? Then , there is no reason why you should not do this! Period.
The time is NOW!